[Vision2020] City Council and the Pledge

Art Deco deco at moscow.com
Sun Jan 22 20:42:16 PST 2006

Chasuk writes:

"This appears to be a matter of some urgency, judging by the amount of message traffic that it has generated."

Of course.  There are traitors and nation wreckers at work here.  We must expend as much energy as possible to ruthlessly root them out and to unmercifully expose them.

Next to what was the  highest reading on the Flatulence Meter at the lectern at the CCC services today, this pledge issue is certainly the most important, far ranging issue ever discussed on V 2020.

Personally, I think Mayor Chaney ought to accede to Donovan's request to reinstate the pledge as a form of patronage/gratitude.  After all, if Donovan hadn't endorsed Peg Hamlett when she was the front-runner, Ms. Chaney might not be mayor today.

Art Deco (Wayne A. Fox)
deco at moscow.com