[Vision2020] Free Speech Isn't

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Sun Jan 22 10:59:41 PST 2006

>From Dale "Doug's Boy" Courtney's Brainless Log (BLog) where Varnel posted:

"It definitely seems as though our churches have been overcome with
secularism much in the way the Soviets infiltrated the churches during their
takeover."

I have been discovered, ladies and gentlemen.

What was the first clue, Vernel?

Was it my continued membership with the Students for a Democratic Society
(SDS) which I joind in the summer of 1967 and never terminated?  I am
considering creating a Moscow sleeper cell.

Or was it my collection of Harry Belafonte CDs?  I would call him on my
phone to ask for him to join my soon-to-be SDS Moscow Sleeper Cell, but
every time I pick up the phone I mysteriously hear feedback sounds
originating from a dozen or so black vans parked out on Taylor Avenue.

Perhaps I can reach "Comrade" Belafonte with a subliminal message.

Are you reading this, Comrade?  This is for you.

"Down the way
Where the knights are gay
And the sun shines daily on a mountain top
I took a trip with a crip
And when I reached Vandalville I made a stop."

See you there, Comrade.

Take care, Moscow.

"I love my country but fear my government."

- Author Unknown