[Vision2020] City Council and the Pledge

Art Deco deco at moscow.com
Sun Jan 22 08:51:17 PST 2006

John, Nicely said.

Harder yet than getting a four way stop at Mountain View and D is enforcing
it.  Those familiar with the four way stops at Blaine and 6th and Blaine and
White know that many drivers do not come to a full stop at these
intersections; some barely slow down.

I hope that John and the city council will take a more active role in the
enforcement policies of the MPD.

See http://itd.idaho.gov/dmv/DriverServices/driver_manual.pdf  Chapter 2.
Note that "Stop" means a full stop, not a so-called "moving stop."

Art Deco (Wayne A. Fox)
deco at moscow.com