[Vision2020] It is time. It is beyond time.

Pat Kraut pkraut at moscow.com
Fri Jan 20 22:23:42 PST 2006

Which count do you want to use?? The one with all the hanging chads? Or the
one with only some of them?? I won't respond to anymore of these but watch
the video this many years down the road and see if you don't see new
hypocrisy in Florida guessing about people and their votes. Anyway you want
to look at it Gore lost.