[Vision2020] City Council and the Pledge

J Ford privatejf32 at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 20 20:05:27 PST 2006

Personally, I think this whole line of discussion is silly.

Why go to all the bother and expense to be elected to a seat on a
govermental council and then not support what that council is all about?

Get real - saying the Pledge or no, they are here to support and help
develop this city with their time, work and loyalty.

End of story.

J  :]