[Vision2020] women in the infantry

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Fri Jan 20 13:49:31 PST 2006

>From Ron Force's source at:

http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20060118/sc_nm/science_revenge_dc

"We will need to confirm these gender differences in larger studies because
it is possible the experimental design favored men as there was a physical
rather than psychological or financial threat involved," said Dr Tania
Singer, who led the study."

The method in which this research was conducted appears to be tainted.

Perhaps the experiment should have been conducted with a larger variety of
stimuli.  This (in my opinion) discounts its "findings".

Enough said.

sideways, chocolate in one hand, a drink in the other, body thoroughly used
up, totally worn out and screaming 'WOO HOO. What a ride!'"