[Vision2020] Logos grammar?

Gabe Rench k5grench at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 20 12:12:17 PST 2006

OK, I am laughen even harderereer….

Tom Tom, Raphlyy, Art the Smart,

First: Chasuk, thanks for giving me the benefit of the doubt... I really do
appreciate that.

Second:  I am a graduate of U of I (go Vandals) I never attended Logos or
NSA... Great schools from what I heard!

So Raphlyy, I think your sentence should read something like this:

Is this an example of the kind of education they give at University of
Idaho?

Tom Tom,

Your funny!

Art the Smart,

Keep up the logic your going to move up in life someday!

Mr. Nielsen -

Give Mr. Rench a break.  He is simply one of the many flaws found in
Intelligent Design.

Sidebar:  Do those that believe in Intelligent Design get flu shots?  Just a
thought.

Take care, Moscow.

sideways, chocolate in one hand, a drink in the other, body thoroughly used
up, totally worn out and screaming 'WOO HOO. What a ride!'"