[Vision2020] Logos grammar?

Chasuk chasuk at gmail.com
Thu Jan 19 23:34:43 PST 2006

On 1/19/06, Tom Hansen <thansen at moscow.com> wrote:

> Give Mr. Rench a break.  He is simply one of the many flaws found in
> Intelligent Design.

I think we shuld all stopp pixking on peeple with pour grammer ants
speling!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  It isnot nice and thay have a write to
EXPRESSS teemselfs justin as muoch as we do!!!!  i mean what kinde uv
a wholrd wuld it be if onlee the peeple who knowed how 2 wrrote and
spelz properly cuntributted to vision2020?!?!!?!?!?????  Wouldnot that
reellly suk???!!!!!???????

Seriously, writing isn't a skill that everyone possesses, and it is
perhaps unfair to judge their words based on this lack of skill when
their meaning is still apparent.  When I see consistent gibberish from
a particular author due to sheer laziness or unwillingness to
proofread/use a spell-checker, then I usually judge that my time is
better spent cataloging my booger collection, but otherwise I give
them the benefit of the doubt.