[Vision2020] Applaud Council

Tom Ivie the_ivies3 at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 19 09:07:05 PST 2006

Rather than trying to tear down our City Council, why don't we applaud them for something they did right.  Build them up and they will do great things for Moscow;  Tear them down and Moscow will be no better off for it.

  EVERY Council member who was present at Tuesday's meeting saw the intersection of D and Mt. View as an important safety issue and worthy of further exploration.  City staff has constantly repeated their stance that the amount of traffic does not "warrant" a traffic signal there.  John Dickinson boldly suggested at least looking into a four-way stop and the other Council members concurred.

  I applaud them for recognizing an OBVIOUS problem and suggesting a simple solution.  -Tom