[Vision2020] Big-box controversy

Mark Solomon msolomon at moscow.com
Thu Jan 19 08:28:30 PST 2006

James,

Huh?? "bulldozer up the side of Moscow Mountain"???

The logging cuts just below the summit you see
from town are on Bennett ground.  Come on up and
tour the logging I'm doing anytime.. it's light
impact to the nth degree primarily removing small
diameter grand for for ton wood to open the
forest floor to sunshine for larch/cedar
regeneration.

Mark