[Vision2020] More important issue: Pittsburgh beats Colts

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Tue Jan 17 18:44:42 PST 2006

Yo Joe!

Do you know what absolute true love is?

Knowing a Cowboys fan and still liking them.

Hey, I'm a die-hard Raiders fan-atic (have been since Daryl Lamonica).  I am
a dead-in-the-wool Dodgers fan (have been since Charlie Neal took his first
ground ball from second base at the LA Coliseum).  I am a never-say-die
Vandal.

With me losing isn't a disappointment.  It's a lifestyle.

GO STEELERS !

Tom "thinking of taking up needlepoint" Hansen
Vandalville, Idaho

"I love my country but fear my government."

- Author Unknown