[Vision2020] Douglas Wilson on women

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Sun Jan 15 14:47:03 PST 2006

Visionaires -

Two things.

1)  My sincerest apologies to Ms. Crabtree for any ill feeling that I may
have caused by my comments.  If you re-read the statement, Arnold, you will
realize that I attacked G. Crabtree, NOT Ms. Crabtree.  However, my apology
stands as stated.

2)  Arnold:  As I have stated before, in civil society people do not address
others by their first name unless they are invited to do so.  Please
continue to address me as "Hansen", or "Handsin", or a more civil "Mr.
Hansen".  I would appreciate maintaining the distance, ok?

sideways, chocolate in one hand, a drink in the other, body thoroughly used
up, totally worn out and screaming 'WOO HOO. What a ride!'"

  _____