[Vision2020] More important issue: Pittsburgh beats Colts

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 15 14:19:41 PST 2006

 With the Colts being put back in the barn for the season by the Steelers, what does this mean for the Seahawks?

  Colts were the number one rated team in the NFL, Seattle was 2nd, and  Broncos are the third. This now makes Seattle the number one team left  in the league and only one game from the Super Bowl!

 This  also has another significant factor. Because the Broncos have home  field advantage against the Steelers. And since Bronco is virtually  impossible to beat at home, it would be my bet, that Broncos are going  to the Superbowl.

 I have no hatred toward the Colts, but I  am happy they lost to Pittsburgh because I want the weakest team  possible to be facing Seattle in their next two games to maximize their  probability of winning the Superbowl. And could you image the Seattle  Seahawks winning the Superbowl? How exciting.

 The only reason  I am bringing this up on Vision2020 is because it actually has some  relevance to the actual world, unlike our other conversations. :P

  _DJA