[Vision2020] Space Aliens and the CIA

Don Coombs mushroom at moscow.com
Sun Jan 15 14:02:22 PST 2006

  Pat Kraut wrote:
> I have seen these reports for years now from some of the most 'respectable
> news sources...I guess they could be right. At least to my knowledge no one
> is listed as having be abducted and not brought back. If you haven't seen
> them on CNN you need to watch more. I believe there was a story on 60 min
> one night.

I haven't seen them on CNN and I DON'T need to watch
more. I would be
willing to put up with carelessness on the part of
space aliens (getting confused and not bringing people
back) if only the CIA would bring back the people it is
torturing around the world. Lacking that, maybe a box
score on how these people were treated?

I -- and you, if you are a citizen of the U.S. -- share
in the responsibility for this kind of black behavior.

In defense of torture etc., people say "Well, we are at
war." We are only at war because George W. Bush wants
to be a wartime president. We were attacked on 9/11 and
had every right to defend ourselves. But other
countries -- try France, for example -- have faced
worse terrorist threats without sacrificing basic civil
rights.

I've lost track of who posted the following, but it was
someone who is NOT a fan of Bill O'Reilly, and led to
Pat Kraut's response reproduced above:

> By the way, just in case anyone will suggest that I only get my information
> from one news source, I did happen to turn on Fox News recently and I saw
> Bill O'Reilly interviewing a couple who claimed to be abducted by space
> aliens. I am not making this up! The woman said: "The thing about space
> aliens is that they always bring you back." Again, I am not making this up.

Don Coombs