[Vision2020] what the Bible really teaches (was Douglas Wilson on women)

DonaldH675 at aol.com DonaldH675 at aol.com
Sat Jan 14 21:56:44 PST 2006

Thank you, Keely, for your wise and gracious words.   Many  of us have spoken
out strongly and clearly about Doug Wilson's defense of  southern, race-based
slavery. It is my hope that the contemporary slavery  practiced in the Kirk,
aka, "wifely submission," arouses the same  disgust.  Doug's little parable
is a short, ugly, and revealing  tale about the place of women in the Kirk.
Cook, clean, marry, cook,  clean, breed.

Even though the empire is beginning to crumble, King Bully will never tire
of preaching on the joys of controlling women.  That's the special  kind of
magic that makes the Kirk so attractive to weak, sorry-ass men,  and I am pained
to say, spirit-broken women.  In Wilson  World, women exchange personal
responsibility for room and board  on the downsized plantations owned by their
father or husbands.

Rose  Huskey

"First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight  you, then
you win." Mahatma Gandhi