[Vision2020]Who's most vocal? (was Zoning Law & Freewheeling Capitalism)

Ted Moffett starbliss at gmail.com
Sat Jan 14 16:21:47 PST 2006

Don et. al.

Yes!  We are all "transplants."  Except the Native Americans, though even
they migrated to North America from elsewhere.  Current understanding of
homo sapiens sapiens suggests, if my science is current, we are all
descendants of humans originally from Africa.

A more recent resident to the area may care more about the history,
character and environment of the Palouse, and feel more respect for the
older residents, than a life long resident who wishes to make a killing off
unregulated development, development that may have a negative impact
on older residents and the historical character and environment of the
Palouse.

Ted Moffett