[Vision2020] State law and Wal-Mart

Bill London london at moscow.com
Sat Jan 14 13:21:15 PST 2006

Again, my thanks to Tom Trail for his communication with V2020....
And thanks for his interest in protecting Moscow from Wal-Mart (see below)
I urge him to work with other legislators to pass legislation similar to
Maryland's which forces Walmart to stop dumping health care costs for their
workers on taxpayers.
BL

 6. Wal-Mart  --  With all the discussion taking place in Moscow about the