[Vision2020] Chicken or the Egg, Which Came First, Wal-Mart or Food Stamps?

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Fri Jan 13 12:20:32 PST 2006

Perhaps you are right, Arnold.  Perhaps a large percentage (maybe even most)
of Wal-Mart’s employees were collecting welfare prior to their employment at
Wal-Mart.

The statement remains that an employer must pay livable wages, the wages
that keep employees off of welfare.

"If not us, who?
If not now, when?"

- Unknown