[Vision2020] Walmart

Pat Kraut pkraut at moscow.com
Thu Jan 12 09:17:59 PST 2006

If paradise ridge continues to sell jazz and can order specific ones then
they have it all over WM. Wal-Mart orders hundreds of the same one and if
that isn't the one you want go to Hastings or PR for special orders WM
cannot. WM is not into health stuff like the co op and won't really compete
with them.