[Vision2020]Who's most vocal? (was Zoning Law &FreewheelingCapitalism)

Carl Westberg carlwestberg846 at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 12 07:35:49 PST 2006

You've just sent me on a trip down Moscow Memory Lane.  Anyone else remember
Fountain's Grocery on north Main, Rollefson's grocery on Third Street, the
Sanitary Market, IGA when it was at the recent Co-op, the days when the
Moscow Bakery and Hunter's Candy sat side by side on Third Street.  Carter's
Drug?  The Parisian?  Fonks?  Thrifty Five and Dime?  Ward Hardware?  The
Varsity restaurant?  Roger's Ice Cream?  I believe I'm going to get misty.

                                              Carl Westberg Jr.