[Vision2020] I do not care about the economy

Chasuk chasuk at gmail.com
Tue Jan 10 08:48:46 PST 2006

On 1/10/06, Phil Nisbet <pcnisbet1 at hotmail.com> wrote:
> So with one hand Walmart gives some small 500-2000 dollar checks to
> candidates and on the other it hands millions to groups advocating removal
> of every single one of the people they sent a check to.  Their objective is
> to be everybody's best buddy.  The objective is to insure that regardless of
> who comes to power, they have friendlies in office.

I'm not disputing your assertion -- you may be right -- but without
some corroborating evidence you do sound like you have taken a tinfoil
hat out of your back pocket and placed it firmly on your head.  Give
me something substantive, please, or you will start to scare me.  I
don't want our conversations ever to erode into whispered black
helicopter/Illuminati/Bilderberger discussions.