[Vision2020] I do not care about the economy

Phil Nisbet pcnisbet1 at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 10 05:49:44 PST 2006

Chas

One of the reasons we have such a problem in the American political system
now says is the ability of groups and people like Abramhoff and Walmart to
keep people guessing as to what money they actual give and to who.

Most of the people you list are relying on only the direct contributions to
political candidates.  Then there are 'educational' PACs and beyond that
there is the giving to other lobby groups and to advocacy organizations.

So with one hand Walmart gives some small 500-2000 dollar checks to
candidates and on the other it hands millions to groups advocating removal
of every single one of the people they sent a check to.  Their objective is
to be everybody’s best buddy.  The objective is to insure that regardless of
who comes to power, they have friendlies in office.

Phil Nisbet