[Vision2020] Another sterling example of one kirker's attemptat imitating Christ

Reynolds, James jreynold at vetmed.wsu.edu
Tue Jan 10 07:13:19 PST 2006

Sounds to me like someone should check on Deacon James. Did the Kool-aid
order come down from above? What a goofy bunch they are...we should feel
blessed to have the entertainment. I had absolutely no idea how much fun
V2020 is and I feel slighted for missing out for so many years. Really
though, the entertainment factor provided by this Pseudo-Christian
"University?" may be worth their bother.

James Reynolds