[Vision2020] my reply to Phil (Roderick not Nisbet)

Phil Nisbet pcnisbet1 at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 10 05:30:00 PST 2006

To all the list

Lest anybody think that the Phil Referred to in keely's post is Phil Nisbet,
let me state categorically that it is not.

I have known Candice Donicht for well over a decade and think the world of
her.  There is no person in Idaho education with more integrity than
Candice.  She was hired by the Salmon School District years ago to clean up
a district that had sunk into corruption and debt and not only cleared the
books, but vastly improved the education for kids in Lemhi County.  Moscow
is very lucky to have her.

Phil Nisbet

PS keely, I always hate it when there is nore than one Phil and something
crops up like this cause the rumor mill then starts to spread things.  As my
kids say "Hey Dad, thats how Nazi Germany got started. . .  LOL."