[Vision2020] fleecing of Moscow???

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 9 22:41:13 PST 2006

"Bond money can't fund raises."--Keely Mix

No, but what she fails to point out is that money
collected by the school district can be used
for raises if they do not have to use it for new buildings
and building repairs. Through passing a bond they free up
money in the MSD reserve for salaries.

And yes, people did lie to us about the conditions of the
school in an attempt to pass the levy.

_DJA

keely emerinemix <kjajmix1 at msn.com> wrote:  Phil,

The bond failed.

Dr. Donicht didn't lie.

There is no fraud.

Raises and other contract language are negotiated between the Board of
Trustees negotiators and the MEA's negotiators.

I am not a negotiator.

I am proud to work with the negotiators on other board issues.

Bond money can't fund raises.

Operating budget can't fund bonds.

We have covered all of this before.

I'm done.