[Vision2020] Come tonight (was: I do not care about the economy)

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 9 17:46:31 PST 2006

I probably will if I can find my DVR remote and  can stay awake that late. I do not understand why they do not put a  button on the TV that rings the remote when you lose it, like a  cordless phone. I bet 100 million hours of work is lost a year in this  country looking for the damn remote. : D

  -DJA

joekc at adelphia.net wrote:  Donovan and others:

Come  to the MCA General meeting tonight -- 7 pm at the 1912 Building -- and  I promise you'll hear better arguments and responses than these!

For one thing, none of the liberals are from Berkeley!

(Sorry, Donovan, I could not resist the opportunity to promote the event!)

Joe Campbell