[Spam] Re: [Vision2020] Walmart

Shelly CJs at turbonet.com
Mon Jan 9 11:43:40 PST 2006

Hi Wayne,

In reference to the Foreman grill, the specs are derived from Foreman's
personal engineers. Nothing to do with Walmart. Second, people today (13
year olds) are to lazy to go to another store when it is a "one stop shop."
I think the concept originally came from a book called, "the bible," where
it talks about we will have a one world government. We know Walmart has
expanded into other numerous countries, let alone dominating the USA. In
less than one, single generation. Quite a feat. Back to that one world
government, democracy is blossoming everywhere. What do you think takes
place at the world trade meetings? Setting prices and tariffs.
Hhhhheeeeellloooooooooooooooo !!

The only reason the existing Walmart wants to get out of it's present
location is because it cannot have the groceries. Because they know the only
grocery store that is making a strong profit is Winco. Not for long. They
are putting in "two" stores to take out Winco. This will stop the people
from Washington driving over. Although Muscovites might drive over for the
tax savings. Do you really believe the small communities that put their
money together and did a fact finding mission and has produced a documentary
that has aired on numerous TV stations about how Walmart kills a community.
Are you not able to understand what the documentary is saying? There are no
lies in it or it could not be on TV. Two Walmart's in our small community?
Helllloooooooooooooo. There is an agenda. Wake up! If Walmart wants a
grocery store and the one stop shopping isn't truly an asset, Tidyman's is
available. Please wake up.

Phil Roderick