[Vision2020] HR 3855

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 7 12:06:00 PST 2006

"Would you know where we can find a virgin?" Hansen to Areaman

I suggest you look at UI, WSU would be a waste of your time.

-DJA

Tom Hansen <thansen at moscow.com> wrote:  Dan Carscallen stated:

"Amazingly, Tom Hansen and I agree on something."

Yes, young Dan . . . Welcome to the Dark Side.

However, you must first successfully complete a series of challenges to
become a true Intolerista.  We will be making our monthly sacrifice to the
burning pits of Hell next week.  Would you know where we can find a virgin?
If not, a couple kittens will do.

Until then . . .

sideways, chocolate in one hand, a drink in the other, body thoroughly used
up, totally worn out and screaming 'WOO HOO. What a ride!'"

 List services made available by First Step Internet,
          mailto:Vision2020 at moscow.com