[Vision2020] Stallings: Otter Still Doesn't Get It

Pat Kraut pkraut at moscow.com
Fri Jan 6 18:39:11 PST 2006

Idaho is full of Californians as well as many others and it isn't all bad.
It is just possible that this would help Idaho with some tax issues and it
will be around for awhile it isn't just Otter who has said it. It does have
some merit worth looking into and it could make some good changes for Idaho.
We should not put our in heads in the sand we should check it out.