[Vision2020] The homophobic arousal test

Art Deco deco at moscow.com
Thu Jan 5 17:07:19 PST 2006

Michael,

If having good, adventurous sex were a prerequisite for having children, there would be much, much fewer people in the world today.  Being able to sire/bare children is not a measure of sexual satisfaction, but more likely than not in many couplings, the ability to participate with concealed resignation and disappointment with what is rather than what could be, especially on the part of the woman with a chauvinistic, ego driven mate.  Submission is easier and more lubricating to the relationship as a whole than truth -- a maxim that in many relationships both parties learn quickly.

Art Deco (Wayne A. Fox)
deco at moscow.com