[Vision2020] The homophobic arousal test

Michael metzler at moscow.com
Thu Jan 5 16:33:26 PST 2006

"When someone like Farris concerns themselves excessively about what other
people do in bed, it argues that what goes on in their own bed is much less
than satisfactory or exciting."

Hey now.  Farris is a stud-he has a wife that loves and respects him and he
has many beautiful children.  I've been around him enough to know that I
think this is a bit over the top.

But that experiment is interesting; I was wondering if there had been in
tests like that done.  There was once a preacher guy that came to campus in
Michigan who was older, single, and couldn't get off of the topic of sexual
sins.

Michael Metzler