[Vision2020] City Council Outrage

Matt Decker mattd2107 at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 4 11:38:11 PST 2006

Lurker,

Man you hit that right on the head. This soap opera says its all about
diversity but attacks those diverse. THey say the are wanting to hear a
persons opinion but then attack it. SOAP OPERA.

Anyway I think its funny that Councilmen Stout and Ament campaigned on the
idea of (paraphasing)"being involved, and listening to the community".
However, it sounds like right off the bat here we go with true agendas.

Matt