[Vision2020] City Council Outrage

a c moscowite at mail.com
Wed Jan 4 10:59:48 PST 2006

Mam-

I do not feel that my name holds any relevance in this setting.  I
believe that the words in my post should be adequate.  It is my
understanding (from the vision 2020 website)  that this forum is for the
exchange of ideas not the exchange of personal attacks.  I am well-versed
in the going-ons of this forum and the tendencies to attack each other
personally and NOT on the nature of their ideas.  Telling you (or anyone)
my name would eventually result in attacks against me and I am simply not
interested.  I did not call any ONE person a name but "spoke" my opinion
about a grip of people whose politics I do not agree with.  As far as the
city council is concerned, they are more than welcome to check the dark
corners of city hall for me or they can read the contact information that
I provided for them in the personal email that I sent them, although I
fail to see why you care if the city council knows who I am.

Thanks.

P.S.  My parents are fantastic people.  Please don't bother to include
reference to them in further posts.