[Vision2020] Logos School's Policy of Entrance Discrimination

Art Deco deco at moscow.com
Tue Jan 3 11:02:21 PST 2006

Wow Donovan!

Perhaps with your insight, understanding, compassion, and penchant for giving/forcing on everyone advice from your vast store of knowledge and experience you could get rich by writing a nationally syndicated advice column like Ann Landers.  However, until then and until after you figure out what game is currently being played in what ballpark, I for one, will follow the advice of Saki.

Art Deco (Wayne A. Fox)
deco at moscow.com