[Vision2020] Commandments for Farris

Joan Opyr joanopyr at earthlink.net
Tue Jan 3 08:34:43 PST 2006

On 2 Jan 2006, at 12:04, Carl Westberg wrote:

> Let us not forget the history lesson imparted to us in "History of the
> World--Part 1", when Moses (who bore a striking resemblance to Mel
> Brooks) was descending from Mount Sinai with THREE heavy stone tablets
> bearing the 15 commandments, only to drop and shatter one, leaving us
> with only 10.  What were the other five?
>

>                                    Carl Westberg Jr.

Well, according to Father Guido Sarducci, God's commandments were
generally helpful things like "Thou Shalt Not Give a Dog a Chicken
Bone" and "Thou Shalt Wait 30 Minutes To Swim After Eating."  But Moses
was a crabby old man, and he only wrote down the crabby commandments,
ignoring the milder stuff.  To Father Guido's list, I would add "Don't
Spit in the Wind," "Always Send a Written Thank You Note," and "Close
the Door Behind You -- Were You Raised in Barn?"

Joan Opyr/Auntie Establishment
www.joanopyr.com