[Vision2020] Commandments for Farris

Phil Nisbet pcnisbet1 at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 2 12:36:39 PST 2006

Carl

Actually there are 613, but whose counting?

The Ten statements, which are composed of 15 imperatives are further defined
by the 613 mitzvot.  The funniest part of Mel's joke is that the ten have 15
things required in them, hence his joke.

It interests me that Ralph is runing on about something that seems pretty
clear.  I suppose he wants us to look at Samaritan tradition or something
similar and no dount will try to rattle on about them being 'original Jewish
Thought'.

I do wonder what his point is with regards to swearing out false statements
in courts of law and its impact on Xtain holidays.

Frankly, I would take him up on his offer, but I know that he is not honest
enough to actually come up with the cash once shown to be raving again.

Phil Nisbet