[Vision2020] Dave Barry

Carl Westberg carlwestberg846 at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 2 08:25:52 PST 2006

A New Year's message from Dave Barry: As 2006 dawns, "officials of the World
Health Organization reveal that a mad cow has become infected with bird flu.
  "We don't want to cause panic, state the officials, "but we give the human
race six weeks, tops."  So OK, we're doomed.  But look at the upside:  If
humanity becomes extinct, there's a chance that Paris Hilton will, too."

                                             Carl Westberg Jr.