[Vision2020] Wal-Mart a friend to those on a limited budget....

g. crabtree jampot at adelphia.net
Tue Feb 28 17:53:09 PST 2006

How lovely. Mr. Campbell, in his enthusiasm to promote "human rights" would
not only like to dictate where you shop but also what you shop for. I sure
hope that you have the "Campbell Approved" number of autos, TV's, and CD's.
Perhaps Joe could publish a list with the correct numbers for each income
group for us to check ourselves off against. This promises to be more fun
than Joan's "How Much of a Meddlesome Lefty Are You?" quiz. Number of CD's
for a $35,000.00 income and the correct answer is...50? No, I'm sorry.
Reeducation camp for you, ya exploitive oppressor! Man, I can hardly wait.
It's a new day dawning in good old Moscow.

gc