[Vision2020] Re: Accountable? Not to you, Daddio.

ToeKneeTime at aol.com ToeKneeTime at aol.com
Mon Feb 27 22:28:21 PST 2006

Keely,

You mean accountable like all those "annonymous" sources you old media
dinosaurs are so fond of relying on?  You mean fair like having an editor  spike a
letter because it was pursuasively critical of his editorial  position?  That
dog won't hunt, bark or even play fetch, Keely.  Look,  you guys had your day.
 You don't trust the accuracy of the average  American?  Ya' know pal, we
never trusted you either.  But now, we are  on equal footing. Deal with it!

Best,   Tony