[Vision2020] Lies, Ports, and Saudi Arabia Yet Again!

Ted Moffett starbliss at gmail.com
Sun Feb 26 17:41:57 PST 2006

Joan et. al.

I very likely will not call in or "crash" your KRFP show.  But I am
flattered nonetheless that you would suggest this.

I have called KGO Newstalk AM 810 in San Francisco several times to speak
live on the air since 2000, and I also once spoke during the Vietnam war on
KSL AM 1160 in Salt Lake City, also during a live call in show.

http://www.kgoam810.com/complexpersonalities.asp

KGO's legacy clear channel station comes in clear as a bell most nights all
over western North America, from Alaska to Baja.  Once on KGO on the Bernie
Ward show (10-1 AM M-F) and once on the John Rothman show (1-5 AM
Sat.-Sun.), I called in briefly (they cut me off before I had fully made my
point), sputtering and stuttering in terror realizing there were tens of
thousands of people listening... KRFP probably does not have the audience of
KGO, but still...  No chance to correct a stupid comment before it is made
with live media.  Stage fright?  What do you mean, stage fright?

Does KRFP run a monitored delay to prevent FCC violations on air?  KGO does.

If you think an easy Vision2020 post is "work," donating your valuable time
doing a radio show, as you do, must be "a lot of work."

Thanks!

Ted Moffett