[Vision2020] Lies, Ports, and Studity

J Ford privatejf32 at hotmail.com
Sun Feb 26 02:56:05 PST 2006

How stupidly blind people can be.

"I wonder if we should ask more about who it was who once  again released
this to the press in a most inflammatory manner and the press is focusing on
the wrong part of the story." Are you for real?

If the story about Chaney's involvement in the shooting two weeks ago proved
ANYthing, its that exposure of any wrong-doing or a questionable deed needs
to be done in a timely and accurate manner.

Hiding/altering/parceling out of information that affects EVERY citizen in
this country should be done as soon as possible and it should not be the
press alone that gets the burden of that exposure.  You are so quick to
continually blame the news people for putting these stories out there, yet
you seem to hang on every word certain ones espouse.

This crap of "I didn't know" or "It wasn't me, it was my underlings" shows
one of two things: either we have a totally unaware president or he is
lying.  Either way, we all need to be very worried - what the heck else is
going on that he is not aware of?

J  :]