[Vision2020] Schools & Taxes

J Ford privatejf32 at hotmail.com
Sat Feb 25 18:18:42 PST 2006

Normally, I am very supportive of you and your view points, but:

A.  Define "Enemy's"
B.  Did you mean to imply that children of those not "evangelized" are not
loved?
C.  Based on what do you say " Missional Christians have usually been
identified more with educating the women and children of non-Christian and
poverty stricken cultures?" when for a large part of the world women are not
allowed to be educated?  For that matter, in this country there were several
groups of people that were not uniformily allowed to go to school until that
last 100 (+/-) years.

I agree that DF is off (when isn't he) with his statements and beliefs, but
your's are confusing this time around.

J  :]