[Vision2020] Unstable, Doomed Model Cannot Protect Our Quality of Life

g. crabtree jampot at adelphia.net
Sat Feb 25 15:05:33 PST 2006

Mr. Reynolds, Previous posts from Mr. Hanson make it clear what his level of
expertise is when it comes to private enterprise, free markets,
entrepreneurship, etc. Could you perhaps provide a little of the background
from which your opinions are formed and your insight gained?

Thank you,
G. Crabtree