[Vision2020] Churches and Taxes

keely emerinemix kjajmix1 at msn.com
Fri Feb 24 13:05:17 PST 2006

I'm not sure what the Olympics have to do with my response to you, nor am I
clear on the connection between your smugness and your head cold.  In fact,
Doug, I think that those two points not only frame your post below, but
adequately explain why engaging with you on this or anything has proved
fruitless at best.  And yes, I mean "fruitless" in the "no particular
result" sense, as well as in the Galatians 5 meaning.

And, because it's so easy to use the word "fruit" when discussing you, I
will say that your statistics are not only somewhat less than compelling,
but are, I think, the fruit of a poisoned tree.  You hate public education
and I work hard to support it.  I'm pretty sure that's not the only or even
the most fascinating difference between us, but I think it's enough for now.

keely