[Vision2020] George Bush , the UAE, and US Ports

Dick Schmidt 44schmidt at earthlink.net
Wed Feb 22 07:15:56 PST 2006

We haven't heard why the "Limeys" are losing out on running our ports. The
president has too much power.
East coasters are saying that "he has lost his marbles". Why didn't our
politicians we have sent to Washington know
about this ahead of time? I have emailed mine to find our why then were
asleep on this one.

Dick Schmidt