[Vision2020] George Bush , the UAE, and US Ports

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Wed Feb 22 06:02:04 PST 2006

Greetings Visionaires -

In spite of comments made by various elected officials around the US, such
as:

"'On its face, this looks like [expletive] insanity to me,' the Republican
minority leader of the New York City Council, James Oddo, told the New York
Sun."

And from the private sector:

"'This shouldn't happen. It really boggles the mind,' Rachel Ehrenfeld,
director of the American Center for Democracy told the New York paper. She
said the United Arab Emirates is 'a big hub for all kinds of terrorist
activities. ... We know that terrorist money is being laundered there.'"

With an added footnote:  Senate Majority Leader Frist has voiced an interest
in initiating an investigation into the sale of these ports to UAE
interests.

http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=48845

George Bush feels that it is in the best interest of the American people to
continue with the sale as reflected in his speech given outside the White
House yesterday:

http://www.tomandrodna.com/Sounds/Ports_Sale_022106.mp3

And the beat goes on . . .

Take care, Moscow.

Tom "Oh, Canada" Hansen

"In America, anybody can become president.
That's one of the risks you take . . ."

- Adlai Stevenson