[Vision2020] The Auntie Establishment and Brother Carl Show (February 19, 2006)

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Sun Feb 19 17:22:54 PST 2006

Greetings Visionaires -

Welcome back, Auntie!

As excellent broadcasts as Bro "C" had conducted during Auntie's absence, in
much the same manner as "Dolly", " . . it's so nice to have you back where
you belong."

Upon the duo's tandem return to Moscow's airwaves, they didn't hold back and
did not take any prisoners, lampooning Dick "I Only Winged Him" Cheney for
the first hour followed by an excellent transition, with a series of Willie
Nelson songs (one of which is a new favorite of mine, "He Was a Friend of
Mine") to local topics.

As is becoming a regular routine, I have added a special song dedication
this week to the end of this week's recording.  This week's dedication goes
out to Doug Wilson, Doug Jones, Roy Atwood, Comb-Over Courtney, and the many
other card-carrying good ol' boys of our local whinery, Anselm House: "Don't
Whine" by John Stanek.

As usual, if for some inexplicable reason you were unable to tune in to
Radio Free Moscow (92.5 FM) at the appointed hour (2:00 PM), let the dogs
out, open another Budweiser, crank up your speakers, and download the show
from:

http://www.tomandrodna.com/Auntie_Establishment_and_Brother_Carl/

You'll thank me later.

Take care, Moscow.

Tom "and the voices" Hansen
Moscow, Idaho

"Some mornings, it's just not worth chewing through the leather straps."

-Emo Philips