[Vision2020] The Antichrist is here [was Echoes from HisWhineyness]

J Ford privatejf32 at hotmail.com
Sun Feb 19 09:29:48 PST 2006

BUT,   NSA/CC/Doug can NOT sue anyone who is a Christian.  It says so in
their own "cannons".  One problem with that, though, is that they also say
anyone who is outside their church can not be a christian.  So maybe they
can sue.  But then they also say they can not know a man's heart, so how can
they say someone is not christian?

I'm so confused!

J  :]