[Vision2020] The Antichrist is here [was Echoes from His Whineyness]

Art Deco deco at moscow.com
Sun Feb 19 08:06:31 PST 2006

Tom,

Thank you for quoting another revealing piece of litter from the Christ Church Cult.

Roy Atwood and Cultmaster Douglas Wilson [quoting Atwood (who may have been quoting the Cultmaster in the first place)]:

"As for those who prefer to wage malicious smear campaigns, we are eager to give them an opportunity to prove their charges. Our legal team is preparing for when and where that will be."

Once again in the full glory of Supreme High Priestess Wilson we see how he gives us even more evidence of being the Antichrist and allows us to infer that NSA (No Saints Around) is not a Christian School as they gloatingly trumpet themselves, but rather a clever tool of the Antichrist.

One would expect a Christian and so-called Christian Institution to follow the terse, unambiguous, explicit, teachings of Jesus when insulted, defamed, etc:

Love Your Enemies, Etc

Matthew 5:38 - 48  Young's Literal Translation of the Bible

38   'Ye heard that it was said: Eye for eye, and tooth for tooth;

39   but I-I say to you, not to resist the evil, but whoever shall slap thee on thy right cheek, turn to him also the other;

40   and whoever is willing to take thee to law, and thy coat to take-suffer to him also the cloak.

41   'And whoever shall impress thee one mile, go with him two,

42   to him who is asking of thee be giving, and him who is willing to borrow from thee thou mayest not turn away.

43   'Ye heard that it was said: Thou shalt love thy neighbour, and shalt hate thine enemy;

44   but I-I say to you, Love your enemies, bless those cursing you, do good to those hating you, and pray for those accusing you falsely, and persecuting you,

45   that ye may be sons of your Father in the heavens, because His sun He doth cause to rise on evil and good, and He doth send rain on righteous and unrighteous.

46   'For, if ye may love those loving you, what reward have ye? do not also the tax-gatherers the same?

47   and if ye may salute your brethren only, what do ye abundant? do not also the tax-gatherers so?

48   ye shall therefore be perfect, as your Father who is in the heavens is perfect.

It is clear from these simple, direct words of Christ the correct path to take when allegedly insulted or defamed.  The CCC and its raggedly child, No Saints Around, have done the opposite.  Who does the opposite of what Christ commands while pretending to be a Christian?  The Antichrist.

NSA has really painted itself into a corner with their silly threats to sue their detractors.

If they sue, then it is obvious from the above, they are not acting as Christians -- they are unambiguously acting in direct contravention of the commands of Christ, whom they claim to worship.  And such action would greatly eviscerate any case they might bring under the claim they are suffering persecution/defamation because they are Christians.

On the other hand, if now they do not sue after their boasting, prideful, published promise, they will show themselves as cowardly liars.

Wayne A. Fox
1009 Karen Lane
PO Box 9421
Moscow, ID  83843