[Vision2020] Rezoning

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Sat Feb 18 19:02:07 PST 2006

Nah, J.

Although zoning is crucial in the growth of our community, my question is:

Why is it that a local BLog (www.right-mind.us),

. . . that openly expressed its disdain during the holidays (no, make that
Christmas) against Wal-Mart, now actively and "innocently" support
Wal-Mart's desire to construct a super center here in Moscow, and

. . . that campaigned against the MSD school levy last April, citing the
plight of "urban sprawl", now encourages favor for the Wal-Mart super center
because it provides that same "urban sprawl"?

Hey, I'm just somebody that wants what's best for his adopted home town.

Anybody up for answering these questions?

Waiting . . .

Tom "and the voices" Hansen
Moscow, Idaho

“If you are interested in keeping working conditions poor and inhuman in
China, Honduras, Mexico, and Bangladesh, you should buy as many American
products as possible.  If foreigners do not get our money, they cannot
improve working conditions for the poor in those countries.”

- Donovan J. Arnold (November 22, 2005)